If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms and Conditions) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice ('Infringement Notice') containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If SynthPatcher takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to SynthPatcher.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and solicitors’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an solicitor.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the content in question is hosted by SynthPatcher.
- Contact the producer directly. Go to the post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the poster.
- Send your complaint to us. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the poster, send your complaint through our contact form in the first instance and we will contact you to request complete details.
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit SynthPatcher to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific post (not just the name of the post) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, a link, the text, audio, patch file, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.